Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Council and Wind Turbines

As expected, my email to the local City Council about erecting a wind turbine was met with uncertainty, although the fact that they didn't just say "No, we're afraid it'll make noise and blow up and blah" gives me a little bit of hope. I sure wish they were able to just say "Don't make it too big and ugly and make it safe" rather than wrapping it in the cotton wool that is rules and regulations and stuff.

I've been advised to submit a "pre-lodgement enquiry" which seems to be something to be mailed in, this makes me wonder if it's going to be worth continuing this project over these holidays, as once school starts again I'm going to be met with a little less spare time.

Oh well, guess life wasn't made to be easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment