Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Waiting...

Well, just got the card from the post office telling me I have a parcel waiting, shall get that tomorrow and see what I got! I'm so far rather disappointed with Electronic Goldmine, as it appears out of the 6 IRF640 I ordered, only two were in stock so they only sent the two (luckily, as those two MOSFET's drove the order, hopefully I don't kill any of them), and did not notify me of any change in the order, not give a refund as far as I'm aware (albeit not a large loss) of the 4 that weren't put in the order. Hopefully the parcel of awesome changes my opinion of that.

On another note, school is tiring... Got block exams coming up next week, and the teachers are piling on the revision, getting so sick of all things school after spending most of my spare time revising (when I can convince myself to do it, that is).

Got two views the other day, pretty happy about that, good to see the tags are working, although not sure what relevance a dental implants website has to my blog? Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment